Re: [foxboro] rmount problem

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:55:47 -0400

Have you tried a rlogin....if that doesn't work either..then you could have
an IP address problem.

IP addresses have to fall within a certain range based on the node
structure. The problem you are describing is sometimes related to
/etc/hosts files that are inconsistent thru-out the system.

On a multi node system for example:
All stations on node1 must have nsap's 000101 and IP's between 151.128.16.65
thru 151.128.16.128
                     node2                           000102
151.128.16.129 thru 151.128.16.192

and  ....on and on...