Re: [foxboro] foxboro Digest V8 #4

  • From: Rguercio@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:21:58 EST

In a message dated 1/7/2008 09:42:32 Central Standard Time,
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have a  problem with opening trends from linked objects in  =
Foxview/Foxdraw

Don't know if this will solve your particular problem, but I have  noticed
very random results when trying to bring up blocks in detail view if the
underlying screen has its properties left in the "detail" mode.  To check  for
this,
open the screen in question using FoxDraw, click on "File", then  "Display
Properties", then check that the "Detail Display" box is not  checked.  If it
is, click on it so it goes blank.  Then click on  "Apply" or "OK", and save the
screen.  This is one of those things that can  drive you crazy unless you know
the trick.  It is one of many in my folder  labeled "Foxboro Tricks".  Rick

RGC
12803 Josey Creek Ct.
Cypress, TX 77433
713-805-8742  cell