Re: [foxboro] error codes

  • From: Dirk Pauwels <dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 07:24:43 +0000

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the info.
The C:B in the first error resides in another CP. The other error's C:B is in
the same CP.
Both seq are working fine now, the problems occurred during startup after
shutdown. 2nd seq had to be restarted +/- 3-4 times before it worked without
errors. I would've expected to see overruns, but there weren't any.

Thanks & Rgds,

Dirk