Re: [foxboro] display access

  • From: "William C. Ricker" <wcricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:13:52 -0500

Dusting off the old books....

Sr. Gomez has an AP20, probably with WP20s or WP30s.
In that system it is a separate problem from the "SELECT"
button in the menu bar.  I only wish I remembered how to
do things to the 20 series Current Alarm Display, as I suspect
he is asking about.

Sr. Gomez, You aught to mention that yours is an AP20 system
because most folks on this list will be thinking of 50 or 70
series systems.

As to the sepcific problem, if memory serves, there are different
templates stored away somewhere on the system disk which may
be used in place of the standard CAD template.  One of these
may have the Detail button deleted.  Also, there is somewhere
a file with equates that define how the Display Manager
operates.  In the 50 series, this is "wp50_glbls.all" and is
in "/usr/fox/wp/data".  A second one includes those values the
user is expected to modify; "init.user" in the same directory.
I know the name(s) and path are different in the AP20, but I dont
remember what it is.  Possible somewhere under "/usr/diskless"
or "/usr/fox/hi".

Good luck
William C. Ricker
FeedForward, Inc.