Re: [foxboro] archived data foxhistory

  • From: "Perez, Claudio" <CPEREZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:16:40 -0200

Mostafa,
If you want to see history one year back, you have to restore the files =
containing those data to some active path (the one for the instance or =
the playback directory) and then call manual archiver and do a refresh =
by selecting: View -> Filter File List -> Archived, Deleted -> OK=20
After some time (it depends on the number of files you have) on the =
column Active path you will see where foxhistory found your files =
(/opt/aim/inst/ (instance name) or /opt/aim/pbk/ on AIM*historian). =
After that your hisroy is ready to be used.

Hope this help
Regards
Claudio P=E9rez
Profertil S.A.