Re: [foxboro] Version 8.4 RIN/BIN blocks with alarm capabilities? When?

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:30:45 -0500

Since I received 60-70 Out of Office AutoReply's when I initially sent this
inquiry over the Xmas Holiday, I would like to try it again now that we are
all refreshed and back on the job.  Just looking for some insight into the
next release regarding the new Gateway RIN and/or BIN blocks and the
timing...