Re: [foxboro] Using Exceed 6.2 on Windows XP

  • From: "Dale Gillis" <doctorg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:35:36 -0300

I'm by no means an expert on this subject, but I believe you'll need Exceed
Ver 8.0 as a minimum to run correctly on Windows XP.  There is a good HH1000
and something on the CSC site to step you through the setup.  Works fine for
me on both FV and DM.  Good luck.

Dale Gillis
Stora Enso Port Hawkesbury Ltd.