Re: [foxboro] Typical Orifice Flowmeter Compensation Calculations

  • From: "Brennen, Robert SCAN--" <Robert.Brennen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:55:16 -0700

Greetings,

Invensys sells a very good flow compensation package if you need very =
accurate calculated flows.  You can also use it to update C' type values =
in the equations already discussed.

...regards

Robert Brennen
Shell Canada Limited

This email, any attachment and/or series of responses, is intended for =
the use of the recipient to which it is addressed, and may contain =
confidential, personal and/or privileged information. If you are not the =
intended recipient, telephone or email the sender and delete this =
message and any attachment immediately. Do not copy, distribute, or take =
action relying on it. Electronic communications over a public network =
are not secure and therefore Shell does not accept any legal =
responsibility for the contents of this message, including any damage =
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.