Re: [foxboro] TRKENL and HOLD on PIDA block

  • From: "Putman, Robert" <Robert.Putman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:29:54 -0500

Rich,

We had something similar in our plant.  Our solution was to change the OSV
(Output Span Variance) for the AIN block from its default of 2.0 to 10.0.  This
gives the AIN additional output range.  Your situation may be more severe than
what we were dealing with but working with this parameter might help.

Thanks,
Bob