Re: [foxboro] System getting hanged - only 3 ains

  • From: Hizamri Johari <hizamri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:45:30 +0800

Dear Rakesh...

I ONLY noticed on 3 AIN Blocks that we were testing..

I assume ALL Blocks will have the same effect..

But if you have GPS time sync, the DCS time should not deviate more than
30 seconds from GPS time... And time-sync normally occurs at mid-night
every night...

God knows best..
Best regards..
Hizamri