Re: [foxboro] Syntax highlighting and HLBL (my Friday Project)

  • From: Jeremy Milum <jmilum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:41:14 -0500

On 5/6/05, David Johnson <David.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> of multiple colors.  If I can get something to work, I'll post vim, along
> with the hlbl syntax highlighting file on thecassandraproject website.

I compiled a version of rxvt for Solaris 2.5.1 which seems to work w/
the existing xtermc terminal definition to allow vim to display colors.
The arrow keys don't work w/ the existing vi, but do with vim. I'll
send you the rxvt binary and we can try to get everything in an easy
to install bundle (we should also include the bash shell)

--=20
Patron saints in general are broadband connections to the Almighty
- Michelle Delio, Wired News