Re: [foxboro] String 2 ASCII

  • From: Kevin Fitzgerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:15:45 +0900

OK, I see where you're going.  I'm not sure you can do it in the I/A side
though.  You can pull the "D" out of your string using subset of your string
in hlbl on an independent block, but I don't think you can access the bit
pattern for the D.  It remains a type string and references as value 0 I
believe.
If you send the string from I/A to a script/program on the AW then this
becomes trivial.  But then, a lookup table in an AW side script/program is
also trivial.  If he needs to keep this in the CP it's more challenging.

Cheers,

Kevin