Re: [foxboro] Station block parameters - OMSCAN I/A 8.7-ZCP270

  • From: "Pulas, Philip" <Philip.G.Pulas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:23:28 +0000

Dirk,

For #1, I've found that after you set the inactive button to active,
checkpointing from System Manger or SMDH keeps this option active from then on.

Have you tried rsom to see how lists you have open to your station?  It will
give you the PID for any AW's involved and then you can cross-reference that on
the AW to find what programs are making the connections to your ZCP's.  I'd
look for any with lots of lists open to one AW.  That's helped me out when
checkpointing would lead to OMSCAN spikes that would "smurf" all points from a
CP.

Thanks,
Philip Pulas
Lead Engineer, Process Systems