Re: [foxboro] Southeastern Users Group Wrap Up

  • From: "McLaughlin, Sean" <McLaughlinS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:21:25 -0500

This presentation caught my eye -- it's one of the topics that I'd like
to address in training our Engineers, but a topic that I only have broad
non-vendor specific information on. Are either of the below people
subscribed to this group to provide some highlights? (or anyone else
who'd like to chime in on security)

Ernie Rakaczky / Matt DeAthos
Invensys IPS
Cyber Security
NERC/ CERT and other 4 letter words
Discussion about cyber security and what IPS is doing to help.

Regards,

Sean McLaughlin
Controls Engineer I
Zachry Nuclear Engineering