Re: [foxboro] Save CAD or ALARM History To Text File via Command Prompt

  • From: Hizamri Johari <hizamri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:24:22 +0800

Dear List..
On IA 7.1.4 we are using the /usr/hstorian/almhist to collect monthly
alarms data ( using HH731 Guide )

According to older an posting
//www.freelists.org/post/foxboro/foxboro-AIM-questions :

    /If you are at 8.0 or later, the Alarm Manager reads the
    alarms from the AIM* database via the AIM*API. AIM* still writes the
    almhist file however.

    Kathy
    /

On our IA 8.8 the /usr/hstorian/almhist is not updating on all 3 AWs.. I
think the current alarm data are kept in /opt/aim/inst/xxxxxx/m*.fdb

Is there a command to extract the alarm data ( similar to HH731 concept
) which I can schedule via scripts or execute via command prompt..

Or a command to make the /usr/hstorian/almhist updating again..

Many thanks in advance..
God knows best..
Best Regards..
Hizamri