Re: [foxboro] Report Writer & Office 07

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 11:19:04 -0500

I would look at the content/spam filters. Office 07 has much stronger
content/spam filters, and that might explain the random nature of some reports
getting through and others not getting through.

Can you speak with whoever is in charge of the Exchange server and see what is
happening at that level? They should have records of message attempts from any
address, and how the server handled it. If the Exchange server passed it to the
Outlook client, and the client refused it, then the filtering at the client
level needs to be examined. If the Exchange server is refusing the messages,
then the filtering at the server level is the problem. Either way, the Exchange
server logs should shed some light.

Tim Lowell
Tesoro Corporation | 54741 Tesoro Rd, Kenai, AK 99611 | 907-776-3526 (work) |
210-439-5914 (cell)