Re: [foxboro] Remote Viewing

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 16:08:12 -0400

Troy,
I did it in an NT system several years ago and some very influential
people convinced me I shouldn't do it thru IE. Basically because its
running under IIS (internet information server/Web page) and even though
I disagreed with them we ended up doing remote desktop instead. I'll
email you off list how to do it with remote desktop but its pretty easy
to do using IIS and IE. Check B0700BX and page 48. Basically you need to
run IIS and Remote desktop Web Connection software. Its an activeX
client Also you must have IE 6 or greater on the Client side.
Ronald G. Schafer
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23009
804-227-4034