Re: [foxboro] Remote Display Smurfed

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:24:03 -0500

From memory, I don't think the P92 can handle loading from more than 4-5
remote clients.  If you have 10, that may be the problem.  There were some
documented recommendations but I have no idea where to find them.  Just my 2
cents...

Joseph M. Riccardi
386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams