Re: [foxboro] R: GE-GSM Ethernet Alarms

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P \(IPS\)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:42:41 -0500

By the way, EVENT messages are not shown on the CAD display or printed.=20

The Alarm Manager and the printer driver filter these messages out. The
only way to see them is to record them in a suitable application.
Applications that have been used include:

1) AIM*Historian Message groups
2) The Power Group's SOE package
3) FoxAMI

Regards,