Re: [foxboro] Proper wait time for omget

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:06:07 +1200

Hi David,

long, long time ago, before I switched to FoxAPI, I programmed a 1
second delay for every 5 OM calls.
I'm not sure it that was the optimum but it worked for me alright.=20

Nowadays I'm using the 'uread' and 'uwrite' API calls for those one off
bunches of data I want to put/get to the control stations. It's just an
array of points/values that you pass to the one API call. Nice and easy.

But, like I said in one of my previous e-mails, I have had some issues
with FoxAPI calls.

Cheers,
Frits.