Re: [foxboro] Problem of Integration of I/A with Trident PLC through Integrator 30

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:26:58 -0400

Are you aware of the passthru opt and the fd30 program which allows you
to look at the actual com messages? Try looking in /usr/fd30 for dscope
and showfd. I use NT and the format is:

dscope70.exe lbug port function

ie.. dscope70.exe MYGW30 1 raw_in_out

this turns on the message data scope to read the meassages to the showfd
program. Usage for this program is as follows.

Showfd70.exe lbug [filename]

Ie.. showfd70.exe MYGW30 message.exe

This troubleshooting program was essential to getting my communications
program up and running. I'm not sure if I received it from TAC or if it
was initially installed by default, but it helps. Let me know if you
need it.

Ronald G. Schafer

10026 Old Ridge Rd.

Ashland Va. 23009