Re: [foxboro] Print Screen

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:57:53 -0600

If you have an X window program, like exceed, it has a screen print
function that works pretty well.  If you can get it on a PC some other way,
I like Hypersnap's features. Hypersnap has a free 30 day trial version online.

If you have an AW51
/usr/openwin/bin/snapshot
can be used to snapshot a display and make a file.  It's a little tricky to
use if you are trying to capture screen sections, but pretty easy for a
whole window.  The default file format that gets saved is tiff I think, but
jpg and gif are available as save options.  Then copy it to a PC and print
it from paint or some other Microsoft program.

Hope this helps,
David