Re: [foxboro] Portable backup drive and server 2003

  • From: "Easley, Jack" <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:24:12 -0500

All external USB 2.0 drives work with the Foxboro AW (Server 2003) to the best
of my knowledge.

My favorite is Lacie's 500MB external USB hard-drive with rugged design (orange
rubber case), but I have used several others. I think the current version of
this has no power supply, but comes with a second USB cable for additional USB
power if you need it. I've never had any problems with just using the main USB
cable for power. Not expensive.

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant