Re: [foxboro] PAS- Alarm Management

  • From: Kevin Fitzgerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 19:00:25 +0800

Hi Pramod,
I've used AIM OPC to make changes in CP database without problems.  Both
visions systems and APC systems at my last site used OPC to update values
in the control database.  It is important to have good monitoring of
communications and for control values via OPC it is important to have
alternate controls in place if comms fail.

Regards,

Kevin