Re: [foxboro] Operator Action Journal - control from command line

  • From: Ajay_Tathgir@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:37:29 +0530

Yeah you are quite right. Using the menus ... (:-

Sorry couldn't exactly answer the question, and if you find it, please let
me know as well.

Regards

Ajay Tathgir

terry.lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@freelists.org on 01-10-2002 01:02:11 PM

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    Re: [foxboro] Operator Action Journal - control from command
       line

Hello Ajay,

Thanks for the reply.  I knew about the init.user changes and have already
made them.  But for them to take effect you have to reboot each station.
It
would be more convenient if you could enable OAJ from a command line script
- we've got a lot of screens here, some with 2 or even 3 Foxview windows so
using the interactive menu is also tedious.

Regards,  Terry