Re: [foxboro] Opening a set in Windows MESH 8.3 aimapi

  • From: <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:25:44 -0500

Greg,

Please don't take this as being argumentative and not that I don't agree
a lot of the time, but I have to defend Alex concerning this reply as he
gave me the information I needed immediately (which is not shown below).
I even appreciated his document references and will retain them for when
I have time to read these documents as I am interested in learning more
about apitst. Nuff said....

Thanks,
Jack Easley