Re: [foxboro] Obsolescence of AIN/AOUT function blocks in I/A 8.8

  • From: Michael Kessler <mkessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:18:56 -0500

Yes, this functionality is in the ROUT as REVOPT. Not long ago I was
staring at the ATC parameter wondering why my air to close valve was acting
in reverse until I noticed the IOMOPT = 0, which led me to the ROUT.
Setting the REVOPT=1 and leaving ATC=0 did the trick.
mk

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:53 AM, Quay B Finefrock <qbfinefrock@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> With respect to the ATC parameter, I believe that functionality is already
> in the ROUT function block as the REVOPT parameter.
>
> Regards,
>
> Quay

Michael Kessler,P.Eng
KIC Engineered Systems