Re: [foxboro] OPC and DDE

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:38:17 -0400

I meant to add that

*       the AW70 was a 300 MHz machine
*       the PCs were typically 500 MHz machines
*       RAM was sufficient

Obviously, your mileage will vary with the type of machines you will use.

Invensys
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77063
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html
<http://www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html>