Re: [foxboro] OPC

  • From: Barry Heap <barry.heap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 07:34:34 +1100

Hi Mark,

One thing you may have missed in your authorization ... You need to authorize
the OPCDA to the server name.

You have probably authorized the user Fox maybe), but AIMOPC is an odd beast in
that it requires the OPC server to be authorized.

"experience is recognizing a mistake .... the second time you make it ..."

Yup ... It caught me out too...

Regards,

Barry Heap