Re: [foxboro] OOO replies (was Re: Silencing horns across the ATS)

  • From: "Hicks, David" <david.hicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:33:23 -0400

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing the statistics of the
registers users and there are a large number of IPS employees.

I think I should recant my previous statement.  =

Considering 250 inbounds to my exchange server account (over-estimated
for affect) also means 225 outbound from everyone else's exchange server
account within Invensys pointing at mine (90% IPS).  It's not a
pitchfork and noose anymore, it's a shotgun.

Shows where I rate, I was not at users group, not on vacation, and am
sick of traveling.

David Hicks
 =

At 08:38 PM 7/20/07 -0400, Hicks, David wrote:

 >I was a little hesitant to reply back on this string due to the amount
 >of out of office replies that are returned.  The IT department is
 >probably looking for me now with a pitchfork and a noose.

A little off-topic, but my experience is that 90% of the out-of-office =

auto-replies I get (open wide, here they come!) is from invensys.com =

domain. You guys are either traveling fools, or have a heck of a lot of =

vacation. Or both.

Duc, who just came back from a "stealth" vacation, no OOO auto-reply
from me!

 =

 =

 =

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachment(s) =
to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) and =
may contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you are=
 not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete a=
ll copies of this message and any attachment(s). Any other use of the E-Mai=
l by you is prohibited.