Re: [foxboro] Nodebus..Displays..Smurfing..William..Shatner..Acting

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:49:24 -0400

David,

Have you checked the specification sheet for the ATS?  I do not have =
one, but I suspect there is a PSS_21H-xxxxx  for this module.

If it was designed for IA display type communication and AIM Historian =
type communication, there may be a size limit on packets that normal TCP =
does not have. Or some other constraint that is not a normal limit in =
TCP.

Terry