Re: [foxboro] NIC Teaming

  • From: Ted Jirik <ted.jirik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 23:25:03 -0700

I was afraid you would say that, already had the loss of mesh communication on
one try. Had to restore from tape.

Have also been unable to get routing to work properly with two independently
addressed NICs connected to the business network. Works ok when both NICs are
connected but as soon as one is disconnected windows fails to route traffic
through the other.

Looks like one NIC will be best we can do.

Thanks
Russ