Re: [foxboro] Multiple alarm managers per PW

  • From: Kevin FitzGerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:41:35 +1200 (NZST)

Mark

Because the WP is the alarm destination, not the individual alarm managers, you
can't get different alarms to the xterm than to the WP.  What you can do is send
both sets of alarms to the WP and use a filter in the CAD for both the WP and
the xterm so you get only the WPs alarms at the WP and the xterms alarms at the
xterm.  Audible alarms will probably need to be handled by external alarm
contacts in each area and different priorities for the xterm audible alarms and
the wp audible alarms.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Carter Holt Harvey, Ltd.