Re: [foxboro] Micro I/A letterbug server

  • From: "Ashley Davey" <Ashley.Davey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:43:59 +0200

Hi Ron

I have checked the 51Box (AW-01) and found the letterbug server has not been
removed as planned.
I have stopped the letterbug server process on the AW51 (AW-01) where it should
not be running and manually started it on the proper host AW51 (AW-02).
I have checked the "fox_apps.dat" files on both AW51's and found an entry in
both places for the letterbug server.
I have removed the "offending" entry from AW-01 fox_apps.dat file.

Unfortunately I'll only know if all of this has worked when I restart the
51Boxes on Sunday and install the Micro I/A controller.

Thanks for your input, I shall keep you posted.

Ashley Davey
Software Engineer
Afprod Technical Support Group
E-mail: ashley.davey@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel : +27 11 458 5342
Fax : +27 11 458 5343

>>> rdeen@xxxxxxxxxxx 18/10/02 10:22:51 AM >>>

I checked the 51Box in the lab and it has a go_AMCSRV in the location
/usr/fox/bin.
The contents of the go script indicate this is the letterbug server start
script.

Regards

Ron Deen