Re: [foxboro] - Meaning of RUCBS counter

  • From: "Johnson, David" <David.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:49:52 -0500

Ananta ,

Based on what Rene said, I would look for something that is doing a lot of
unoptimized omgets or omsets.  Perhaps a script running on an AW, some sequence
code that has a large BPCSTM and is making a lot of unsecured reads or writes
(not sure if this only applies to peer to peer, or if it could be coming from
the CP itself) , or a display with many connections to that CP that is trying
to optimize.
Good luck,
David