Re: [foxboro] IEE

  • From: "Weiss, Andreas" <Andreas.Weiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:33:28 -0500

> What is it that you would like to do?
>=20

Hi Alex,

here my IEE features from the wish list.

- exporting data out of IEE on a regular (cyclic, event-driven) base
into our own plant wide database which is used for monitoring (parameter
changes) and notification, engineering

- importing data into IEE (event-driven), creating loops, control
databases automatically (without loading into CP) and sending the report
of this whole procedure to predefined recipients

- implementing different set of rules regarding the block naming schema
or specific block-parameter-configurations
IEE should use these rules to check the manual input of an engineer or
the import data and notify the user or report it.

- manipulating the database using third party or self written tools

Regards,
Andreas