Re: [foxboro] ICCAPI error codes

  • From: Duc M Do <duc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:00:53 -0500

At 08:52 PM 1/22/04 -0500, Jim Mowrey wrote:

 >Since you are loading from one CP to another, have you tried not loading the
 >XXXXXX_STA compound?  This probably isn't necessary anyway.

No, it's not necessary to remove the _STA compound. I use the ICCAPI
script to load the SaveAll from 8 or 9 CPs into this FSim CP without
having to remove the _STA compounds, so I know it's not the problem.
It's something in this particular CP's _STA compund that caused the failure.

Nonetheless I did remove the _STA compound, and of course, the rest of
the compounds were loaded into the FSim CP without a hitch then.

My problem is still trying to decipher the error codes to see what the
failure was.

Duc