Re: [foxboro] ICC help

  • From: pedersen.em@xxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:44:54 -0800

Check Alex Johnsons write-up from 4/11/2003 on the freelists.org archive
for this group.  Search for CP sync and it along with a lot more should
pop up.  I have only gone the official route of performing a load-all
because I have the luxury of periodic shutdowns.  Good Luck.

Eric M. Pedersen
Procter & Gamble Paper Products Company
C&IS Engineering

Troy L Brazell <tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/16/2004 09:59 AM
Please respond to foxboro

        To:     foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:     (bcc: Eric Pedersen-EM/PGI)
        Subject:        [foxboro] ICC help

Okay, after many years of working with IA my worst nightmare came true.
The
AW shutdown with the ICC open. Several (quite a few) new blocks had been
built. When the machine rebooted and I opened the ICC the new blocks were
gone. They are still in the CP because they are working and linked to the
graphic. How can I resync the ICC database with the work file? Or what is
the recovery from this?
Thanks
Troy

Troy L. Brazell