Re: [foxboro] I did not realize that these discussions were published onthe Internet and ...

  • From: kirk.d.carver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:29:12 -0500

I believe a databank was setup to perform open searches on past discussions
in oder to allow easier access to past solutions.

This is a problem?

Kirk

----------------------
Kirk Carver
ExxonMobil Development
Ph: 281-654-4881
Fax: 281-654-4223
GP6--358
Internet Address: kirk.d.carver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Jriccardi@xxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                To:     foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    foxboro-bounce@fre      cc:

                    elists.org              Subject:     [foxboro] I did not
realize that these discussions were
                                              published on the Internet and ...

                    06/09/02 09:52 PM

                    Please respond to

                    foxboro

... are therefore public knowledge.  I found one of my responses during a
Google search for some Foxboro info.  Just thought I would pass on this
revelation, in case it is also a surprise to someone else.

Joseph M. Riccardi
www.eRiccardi.com
(440)-458-4411         Business
(440)-725-4025         Cell

    <A HREF="
http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=riccardi+foxboro&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8">Advanced Search</A>    <A HREF="
http://www.google.com/preferences?q=riccardi+foxboro&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8">Preferences</A>    <A HREF="
http://www.google.com/language_tools?q=riccardi+foxboro&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8">Language Tools</A>    <A HREF="
http://www.google.com/help/";>Search Tips</A>

Tip: In most browsers you can just hit the return key instead of clicking
on
the search button. Web

<A HREF="http://www.google.com/images?q=riccardi+foxboro&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&sa=N&tab=wi"> Images </A>

<A HREF="http://www.google.com/groups?q=riccardi+foxboro&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&sa=N&tab=wg"> Groups </A>

<A HREF="http://www.google.com/search?q=riccardi+foxboro&hl=en&lr
=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&cat=gwd/Top&sa=N&tab=wd"> Directory </A>

Searched the web for        Results 1 - 10 of about 27. Search took 0.03
seconds.
<A HREF="
//www.freelists.org/archives/foxboro/04-2002/fullthread189.html
">[foxboro] Gateway Initialization</A>