Re: [foxboro] Humming Bird Exceed Station on Windows 7

  • From: Duc M Do <duc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:07:41 -0500

That is exactly what we're running now for our operator displays. Corporate
PC hardware/OS upgrade forces the curse of Windows 7 upon us, and that
requires an upgrade to Hummingbird (to version 14-15 or some such, I can
verify tomorrow). There are some tweaks to the configuration one needs to
do to make sure eXceed work for everyone who logs into that PC, but it's
workable.
On the Unix side, we serve remote DMs from an assorted array of B- and
D-style boxes running I/A v6.2.1 and v6.5.3.

Duc
Dow Corning Corp., Carrollton Plant
Carrollton, KY, US