Re: [foxboro] Fw: Few Tags not updating in PI

  • From: "Lowell, Timothy" <Timothy.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 09:28:43 -0600

Ajit,

What do you have configured as the Location3 in PI for SUL_RCV_25:92XA207A.CIN?
I can't tell if you have a 2 configured and it wants a 5, or the other way
around. I'm not sure what a 2 is. I don't have my documentation handy. Most CIN
blocks are 5 in PI.

On SUL_RCV_15:92XA104A.CIN, it looks like this block doesn't exist in I/A. You
might have a typo there, or it is in another compound. Double-check that the
block exists in that compound and that it is looks normal on the detail display.

Tim