Re: [foxboro] Foxview Trending lagging by 8 hours

  • From: "Dumitru, Alex" <alex.dumitru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:24:54 -0400

Ronald,

In case you applied the Intelliadmin free DST patch to that machine
(which is not necessary to do on the AW70 NT) then you can experience
such effects. Reports on the TechRepublic site mentioned that some
releases of the patch did not cover over 20 time zones outside North
America and that definitely has the potential to mess up the AW's.

In principle running the Intelliadmin patch install program and choosing
the radio button for uninstall can make things reversible but I
personally wouldn't trust this... =

However, reports about the Intelliadmin DST patch show that it will work
for your NT boxes that are not IA and are running in one of the North
American time zones.

To be fully thorough one should follow the Microsoft's KB articles and
implement all the steps listed on the MS support site (including lots of
registry changes). =

Hope this helps,

Alex Dumitru, Eng.
SI & IT