Re: [foxboro] Foxview Trend Display Question

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:51:07 -0400

Chris,

The .g is a text file so yes, you can change it with any text editor.

BUT

You better know what you are doing because any change you make or the editor
makes for your (whether you know about it or not) can affect the FoxView
display once its converted back to .fdf. (If it converts)

If it is C:B.P items that you wish to change you might be better off to use the
tools in FoxDraw that let you search and replace text names of C:B.P.

Terry