Re: [foxboro] Foxboro CAR# 1003753 Communication Problems on Nodes with Node Bu s Extenders

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:20:33 +1000

We are having this DNBX problem for years now.
Very slow display updates, often cyan points, regular reboots required
(lockups).
The operators don't complain anymore. They are past the point of blaming me
for the problem. They have just given up......
Foxboro is still looking at it. Must be very complex. A CAR is filed long
time ago.
Just the other day a local rep came around to collect more data.

My 5cts worth.
Cheers,
Frits Schouten.