Re: [foxboro] Foxboro - ABB OPC tag issue

  • From: "Airhart, Chad M." <Chad.Airhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:44:10 -0500

We have the problem on our OPC interface to our Seimens GC's.  We couldn't find
a work around and contacted Invensys and they could not help us either.

Chad M. Airhart
Principal Engineer
Instrument, Electrical and Control Systems
LyondellBasell Victoria Plant

Equistar Chemicals
P.O. Box 513
Old Bloomington Hwy