Re: [foxboro] FoxView support for 16:9 Aspect ratio and 4:3 & 16:9 Monitors

  • From: "Bruley, Peter T" <Peter.T.Bruley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:44:35 -0700

Further clarification:

KEEPASPECTRATIO (in init.user file) was one of the first things Foxboro told me
about when I started down the CAR/PER path.

Setting KEEPASTECTRATIO=N is not a fix  as you get ugly stretched graphics and
can not take advantage of the true widescreen space.

We run our FoxView with KEEPASTECTRATIO=Y (the default mode of operation)

Patching FoxView support 16:9 natively is the only acceptable answer. Perhaps a
new global for init.user like: WIDESCREEN=Y for 16:9 support?

Thanks
Peter