Re: [foxboro] FoxView momentary contact and close problem - solution

  • From: <terry.lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:18:31 -0000

Adam,

Be aware though, that if you ever ungroup the object, any actions
assigned to the group will disappear without a trace!

 Regards =20
     Terry=20

Terry Lloyd, Systems Engineer
*   Building W601,  Mail BA111C *  Voice:     +44 (0)1446 723501
             Dow Corning Ltd                    *   Fax:       +44
(0)1446 700874
             Cardiff Road                       *   E-Mail:
terry.lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Barry
             Vale of Glamorgan,  CF63 2YL