Re: [foxboro] FoxAPI and AIM*API

  • From: "Bruley, Peter T" <Peter.T.Bruley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:45:21 -0600

Well according to the documentation the NetAPI MFC wrapper should work with
FoxAPI & AimAPI.
Here is a snip from the Documentation (BO400BJ rev B):

Chapter 1 Overview

The class provides a C++ wrapper around an extensive library of C language
calls developed earlier

with Networked FoxAPI(tm) software and AIM*API(tm) software. The class provides
a thread-safe

connection interface, and simplifies the interface requirements, as developers
use fewer, more

advanced C++ methods, and yet have all of the functionality and access of the
earlier APIs.

Thanks

Peter