Re: [foxboro] Fear and Loathing on the I/A trail.

  • From: "tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx" <tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:36:55 -0400

Thanks for the update David.  FYI, Duc is on vacation while all the rest
of us Dow Corning bit nerds are working a big conversion from CP-30's, /
60's, and 100 series IO --> to ZCP270, 200 series IO on the MESH.
Things are going well but our shutdown conflicted with the UG meeting.
Are you ready to order the Infusion suite before leaving Boston?  Let us
know if you think it is ready for prime time?
Cheers,
Tom VandewWater