Re: [foxboro] Fbm230 fdsi driver modbus rtu

  • From: "Goldie, Shaun S" <Shaun.Goldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:01:07 +1200

Hi Yonca
you are probably out of luck
a FBM224 can be made to behave like a gateway as you can manually set the
transactions
the FBM230 is designed to not work is these situations (this car is now closed)

Shaun

#851 or #852 does not exist.. )

When I configure  fdsi device configurator with these two address ,
FBM230 sends a query to device for the all addresses between #850 and
#860 total 10 and I lost the the communication.
How is it possible to  send separate queries for each different address
on modbus device.
It was possible with MOD30 and MDSCAN block before. I thought that it
should be possible with FDSI also.

Could anyone help me
Thanks
Yonca

database 5312 (20100726) __________

http://www.eset.com

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential, legally privileged or proprietary. It is intended only for use by
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this message in error. Any dissemination, copying, use
or re-transmission of this message or attachment, or the disclosure of any
information therein, is strictly forbidden. BlueScope Steel Limited does not
represent or guarantee that this message or attachment is free of errors, virus
or interference.

If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately
and delete the message. Any views expressed in this email are not necessarily
the views of BlueScope Steel Limited.